Great question today from John. He’s in his late 40’s and curious about how real it may be to start over in a new career flying drones. We will do out best to be as unbiased as possible, John. Thanks for the question. We wish you all the best. Fly safe, everyone!
Get your questions answered: https://thedroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us really quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Site – https://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
Get your copy of “Livin’ the Drone Life” – //amzn.to/2nalUDH
- [03:18 ] Today’s question
- [04:51] Rob answers today’s question
- [04:51] Is age an inhibitor when considering the drone industry as a career?
- [05:31] Tips on being successful in the drone industry
- [10:03] Choose the right niche in the drone industry
- [12:03] Lucrative drone business ideas and opportunities
- [13:13] Future outlook of the drone industry