Jon in North Carolina sent us the question for today. Thank, Jon. Another great question, so keep them flowing in. We’ll continue to do our best to get to as many as we can, as fast as we can. Fly safe!
Get your questions answered: http://askdroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us really quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Get your copy of “Livin’ the Drone Life” – http://amzn.to/2nalUDH
- [02:01] Today’s question
- [03:29] Paul answers today’s question
- [03:29] Importance of backing up data
- [04:24] Comparing mechanical harddrives to SSD’s
- [05:23 ] Comparing Drobo and Synology drives
- [11:01] Cost of storage system for storing 4k footage