James in California, thanks for the question today. Hope this helps you out. Fly safe!
Get your questions answered: http://askdroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us really quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Get your copy of “Livin’ the Drone Life” – http://amzn.to/2nalUDH
- [01:16] Today’s question
- [03:00] Paul answers today’s question
- [03:00] Quiet drones for investigative work
- [03.24] Comparing noise levels of Inspire and Phantom
- [04:01] Pairing a M600 with Z30 camera for investigative work
- [04:18] Cost of setting up drone systems for investigative work
- [06:10] Understanding “The Leading Edge Asynchronous Propeller Technology ” by NASA
- [08:07 ] Are fixed wing drones quieter and better for investigative work?