Great question today from Jerry in Texas. For those of you who may be in the same boat, this answer will get you on your way. Thanks for the question, Jerry. Fly safe to all of you out there!
Get your questions answered: https://thedroneu.com/
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us really quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Site – https://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
Get your copy of “Livin’ the Drone Life” – //amzn.to/2nalUDH
Get your copy of our Part 107 Study Guide – //amzn.to/2omQatT
- [00:45] Drone laws and regulations in Canada
- [04:09] Canadian UVA fines and enforcement
- [04:57] Today’s question
- [05:45] Rob answers today’s question
- [05:50] Getting RPIC certification through IACRA and FAA
- [06:45] Requirements for FAA certification