What is the best drone for flying in the wind and still getting great quality shots?
Learn all the details on how to choose the best wind resistant drones, as well as tips to fly your drone in windy conditions.
Arden in Kansas submitted the question we’re answering today. Thanks for sending it in. Fly safe (and steady)!
Get your questions answered: https://thedroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us really quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Site – https://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
Get your copy of “Livin’ the Drone Life” – //amzn.to/2nalUDH
Get your copy of our Part 107 Study Guide – //amzn.to/2omQatT
- [08:10] Today’s question
- [09:47] Rob answers today’s question
- [09:57] Selecting the best wind resistant drone
- [10:37] "] Are Coaxial setups best suited for flying in the wind?
- [11:25] Is the Phantom 4 Pro a good wind resistant drone?
- [11:47] Tips to fly drones in windy conditions
- [12:37] Comparing Inspire2 and Inspire1
- [13:57] Top Drones for windy conditions
- [16:17] Pros and Cons of M600