Arden in Kansas submitted the question we’re answering today. Thanks for sending it in. Fly safe (and steady)!
Get your questions answered: http://askdroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us really quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
- [08:10] Today’s question
- [09:47] Rob answers today’s question
- [09:57] Selecting the best drone for windy conditions
- [10:37 ] Are Coaxial setups best suited for flying in the wind?
- [11:25] How does Phantom 4 Pro handle windy conditions?
- [11:47] Tips to fly drones in windy conditions
- [12:37] Comparing Inspire2 and Inspire1
- [13:57] Top Drones for windy conditions
- [16:17] Pros and Cons of M600