What are some ways to try and get work from the government sector, like infrastructure projects?
In this episode, we discuss all the details of government drone jobs. Learn here the tips for finding Government contracting opportunities.
Good question is coming to you today from Nick. We’ll do our best to give you as much as we can on this, Nick. Good luck to you. Thanks for checking in, everyone. Fly safe!
Get your questions answered: https://thedroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is to subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us really quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Site – https://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
Get your copy of “Livin’ the Drone Life” – //amzn.to/2nalUDH
Get your copy of our Part 107 Study Guide – //amzn.to/2omQatT
- [01:42] Today’s question
- [03:03] Rob answers today’s question
- [03:09] How to create a good business plan?
- [03:43] Top things to consider for every good business plan
- [04:05] Becoming a Government contractor
- [05:03] Setting up NAICS codes for a company
- [05:37] Past Performance evaluation in government contracting
- [06:29] Tips for finding Government contracting opportunities
- [09:57] Tips for contractors supplying drones to the government
- [10:14] Data transmission and security in drones
- [10:34] DJI drone
- [13:07 ] Opportunities for women owned, minority owned and veteran owned businesses in government contracting
- [14:48] What is drone law?