Thanks to Nick for the question today. Hope this is helpful to you and all our listeners. Fly safe, everyone!
Get your questions answered: https://thedroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us really quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Site – https://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
Get your copy of “Livin’ the Drone Life” – //amzn.to/2nalUDH
Get your copy of our Part 107 Study Guide – //amzn.to/2omQatT
- [05:18] Today’s question
- [07:20] Likely problems while doing power line inspections
- [08:48] Best drones for power-line inspections
- [09:46] Thing to bear in mind while flying a drone for power-line inspections
- [10:08] Why are power-line inspections a complex issue?
- [10:55] Power-line inspections and thermal imaging
- [13:00] Understanding contractual arrangements for power-line inspections