Christopher from Connecticut submitted the question today. Thanks for sending it in! Hope you all have a great Memorial Day. Thanks for joining us today. Fly safe!
Get your questions answered: https://thedroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us really quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Site – https://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
Get your copy of “Livin’ the Drone Life” – //amzn.to/2nalUDH
Get your copy of our Part 107 Study Guide – //amzn.to/2omQatT
- [01:59] Today’s question on buying a secondary drone to the Phantom 4 Pro drone
- [03:35] Is the Phantom 4 Pro a must to buy if you are a drone pilot?
- [05:02] Getting a Matrice 100 drone as a supplementary drone for Phantom 4 Pro
- [05:57] Can you use the FLIR Duo lenses for your business?
- [06:21] Application of the FLIR Duo lenses
- [07:32] What are the drone options for doing thermal inspections
- [08:48] The importance of doing thermal roof implications and why it affects people
- [10:11] Carrying out Wetland assessments using a drone
- [10:46] Which drone should one buy for carrying out wetland assessments
- [13:06] Summarizing today’s response
- [13:44] Using a fixed wing for assessments and the models available