Appreciate Todd from California sending us the question that we’re answering today. Glad to give you our thoughts on this, Todd. Hope it’s helpful. Let us know how we can help all you out there. Submit your questions. Fly safe!
Get your questions answered: https://thedroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us really quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Site – https://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
Get your copy of “Livin’ the Drone Life” – //amzn.to/2nalUDH
Get your copy of our Part 107 Study Guide – //amzn.to/2omQatT
- [00:56] Today’s question on using policies and procedures in your drone business and how it helps
- [03:06] Implications of using policies and procedures in your business
- [04:04] How policies and procedures could possibly help in insurance deals
- [04:20] Having paperwork ready to protect pilots
- [05:53] Putting together pieces of procedures and process as part of operations system
- [06:25] Why it isn’t a great idea to spend great deal of time and effort on an operations manual