Today we’re going to talk about the proposed bill by Democratic Senator Dianne Feinstein of CA, which would give drone law authority to each individual state. We’ll just tell you up front that we hate this bill. But tune in to find out why as we go through it. Thanks for joining us and fly safe!
Get your questions answered: https://thedroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us really quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Site – https://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
Get your copy of “Livin’ the Drone Life” – //amzn.to/2nalUDH
Get your copy of our Part 107 Study Guide – //amzn.to/2omQatT
- [01:36] Paul provides details regarding the proposed drone law bill by Senator Feinstein
- [02:42] Reach out to people and your senator for the new proposed drone law bill
- [06:14] Four things that the proposed bill by Senator Feinstein is trying to do
- [09:25] The intent of Senator Feinstein’s drone law bill
- [11:20] Difficulties in enforcing Senator Feinstein’s proposed law bill