Danno is Louisiana submitted this question today. This isn’t something we often do here where we answer a question about Drone U. We very much work to keep questions centric to helping you all. But we’ll talk about trainings we do because we’d love the opportunity to help you get better at whatever it is you need help with. Thanks for the question, Danno. Thanks for listening, folks. Fly safe!
Get your questions answered: https://thedroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us really quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Site – https://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
Get your copy of “Livin’ the Drone Life” – //amzn.to/2nalUDH
Get your copy of our Part 107 Study Guide – //amzn.to/2omQatT
- [02:26] Today’s question on coaching offered by DroneU
- [04:20] Paul answers today’s questions
- [04:57] Drone U coaching plan for drone pilots
- [06:45] What Drone U training is all about
- [09:23 ] What are the important things people learn at DroneU in-person coaching
- [14:50] Drone trainings that are covered in Drone U training
- [18:50] How can you register for a Drone U in-person training