Drone Jobs on Film Sets
Thank you, Chris in Georgia, for the question today. Fly safe!
Get your questions answered: https://thedroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us really quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Site – https://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
Get your copy of “Livin’ the Drone Life” – //amzn.to/2nalUDH
Get your copy of our Part 107 Study Guide – //amzn.to/2omQatT
- [01:50] Today’s question revolves around unions; do you need to be a union member in order to get drone jobs on a film set?
- [02:29] Paul shares his experience about working on a film set
- [04:40] How should you go about getting drone jobs on film set?
- [06:01] Does a drone operator need to be a union member to work on a film set?
- [06:41] What is the ideal insurance liability limit that you should have in order to work on a film set?
- [08:00] Paul talks about the rampant problem of nepotism in the film industry
- [10:41] Is it advisable to call up the production office directly in order to get work?