On today’s episode, we take a question from John. A drone entrepreneur working in New Mexico, John wants to know how to price out travel expenses when working with clients out of town. We talk about pricing your drone services while staying competitive with local pilots. Fly safe!
Get your questions answered: https://thedroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us really quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Site – https://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
Get your copy of “Livin’ the Drone Life” – //amzn.to/2nalUDH
Get your copy of our Part 107 Study Guide – //amzn.to/2omQatT
- [01:50] Today’s question is about charging travel expenses when flying your drone for out-of-town clients
- [02:18] Learn about the different pricing strategies that you can employ as a drone pilot
- [02:55] What are the factors that you need to consider when deciding on your pricing strategy as a drone pilot?
- [07:08] Learn to negotiate travel expenses when flying your drone for out-of-town clients
- [09:26] Always remember to use federal rate per mileage when charging travel expenses to out-of-town clients