On today’s episode, Paul from Montana asks how he can legally fly his drone near all of the beautiful designated areas his region has to offer. We talk about getting permission to fly your drone, specifically near National Forests and State Parks. Thanks Paul! Fly safe!
Get your questions answered: http://askdroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us really quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
- [02:10] Today’s question is about flying in designated places
- [03:26] Learn about the laws pertaining to flying drones in State Parks and state wilderness areas
- [03:58] Do you need a permit to fly your drone in a State Park?
- [04:24] Which states have a ban against flying drones in State Parks?
- [06:00] Is it okay to fly your drone in a designated place like a State Park if there is no related information listed on the State Park website ?
- [06:58] Do I need a permit to fly my drone commercially in the Montana State Park?