How do I fly near the various designated areas in my region?
On today’s episode, Paul from Montana asks how he can legally fly his drone near all of the beautiful designated areas his region has to offer. We talk about getting permission to fly your drone in State Parks and National Parks. Thanks Paul! Fly safe!
Get your questions answered: https://thedroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us really quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Site – https://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
Get your copy of “Livin’ the Drone Life” – //amzn.to/2nalUDH
Get your copy of our Part 107 Study Guide – //amzn.to/2omQatT
- [02:10] Today’s question is about flying drones in State Parks and National Parks
- [03:26] Learn about the laws pertaining to flying drones in State Parks and state wilderness areas
- [03:58] Do you need a permit for flying drones in State Parks?
- [04:24] Which states have a ban against flying drones in State Parks?
- [06:00] Is it okay to fly your drone in a designated place like a State Park if there is no related information listed on the State Park website ?
- [06:58] Do I need a permit to fly my drone commercially in the Montana State Park?