Thanks to Bruce for today’s question! Bruce wants to know how it is possible to shoot drone footage of a wedding or real estate property without flying over people. We talk about coming up with creative solutions for drone jobs and give some input on safe and legal ways to work around FAA regulations. Thanks again Bruce! Fly safe!
Get your questions answered: http://askdroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us really quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Site – http://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
Get your copy of “Livin’ the Drone Life” – http://amzn.to/2nalUDH
Get your copy of our Part 107 Study Guide – http://amzn.to/2omQatT
Access the Legal Flyer App here – https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/legal-flyer/id917432598?mt=8
- [01:33] Today’s topic is about finding creative ways to shoot wedding videos and real estate without flying your drone over people
- [03:25] What are the some creative solutions for shooting a wedding video so that you do not have to fly your drone over people?
- [04:33] How do you film real estate without flying your drone over people?
- [05:54] What are some ways via which drone pilots can manage to look professional? How is this advantageous?
- [07:23] Learn how clear communication can help deal with any possible objections from house owners while capturing real estate drone footage
- [08:08] How do I get permission to fly my drone over private property?
- [10:04] Tips and tricks to shoot a great wedding video