On today’s episode of Ask Drone U, we discuss everything you need to know about flying your drone now that the old FAA regulations are invalid. We talk about John Taylor, what his victory over the FAA means and how to fly safely and responsibly as the drone industry enters a new era. We hope you enjoy the episode! Fly safe!
Get your questions answered: https://thedroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us really quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Site – https://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
Get your copy of “Livin’ the Drone Life” – //amzn.to/2nalUDH
Get your copy of our Part 107 Study Guide – //amzn.to/2omQatT
- [01:05] What does the end of FAA registration imply for commercial pilots and hobbyists?
- [02:58] What is the FAA announcement pertaining to the recent cancellation of FAA registration for small UAS?
- [03:25] Does registration cancellation only apply to people under Section 336 or following the rules of Community Based Organization (CBO)?
- [05:18] As a drone pilot with a Part 107 license, do I need to register a drone that I fly as a hobbyist?
- [09:32] What was the penalty for not registering my drone under the old FAA laws?
- [10:37] How do I get a refund of my drone registration fee?