Inspire 2 Maximum Descent Speed
On today’s episode, we answer a question from Armando in Denver. He wants to know about the Inspire 2’s maximum descent speed. We talk about what max descent speed means and give some tips on how to safely descend your drone. Additionally, we talk about the ways in which drone training can help you learn to think quickly and make proper decisions while flying. Thanks for the question Armando! Fly safe!
Get your questions answered: https://thedroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us really quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Site – https://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
Get your copy of “Livin’ the Drone Life” – //amzn.to/2nalUDH
Get your copy of our Part 107 Study Guide – //amzn.to/2omQatT
Get access to all DroneU courses here: https://www.thedroneu.com/courses/
- [01:01] Today’s topic discusses the max descent speed that you can achieve with the Inspire 2
- [01:32] What, according to DJI is the max descent speed for the Inspire 2?
- [01:51] What is the one flight movement you should never do?
- [02:02] Learn how cantered motors in today’s drones permit you to go straight down really slowly
- [02:22] What is a Vortex ring state, and what are its ramifications? Learn more about Vortex ring state in our DroneU courses.
- [05:00] Is there any way I can increase the descent speed of the Inspire 2?