Since everyone (except Paul) is getting excited for the eclipse, we thought we’d talk about the potential for capturing it in drone footage. We talk about the equipment you’d need to capture quality aerial photographs or videos of the eclipse. Enjoy it and fly safe!
Get your questions answered: https://thedroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us really quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Site – https://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
Get your copy of “Livin’ the Drone Life” – //amzn.to/2nalUDH
Get your copy of our Part 107 Study Guide – //amzn.to/2omQatT
- [02:32] Today’s topic revolves around capturing the eclipse in drone footage
- [02:47] Is it possible to capture the eclipse with your drone?
- [03:25] Is it possible to the capture the eclipse with a big camera lens?
- [03:39] Is it a good idea to do a hyperlapse of the eclipse with your drone?
- [05:56] Is it better to capture the eclipse with your camera rather than your drone?