On today’s episode of Ask Drone U, we take a question from Daniel in Nashville. Daniel recently passed the Part 107 test and is just about to start doing drone work. He wants to know what equipment he should bring to the job site and if we have any other advice for someone flying their first commercial drone mission. We talk about some of the equipment, tool and general attitude that every drone pilot should bring to work. We also discuss some of the resources that Drone U offers that are specifically designed to help new commercial drone pilots understand day-to-day operations. If you haven’t yet seen them, check out the Drone U Operations Course and take a look at Paul Aitken’s Guide To The Ultimate Drone Kit. Good luck Daniel! Fly safe!
Get your questions answered: http://askdroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us really quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Site – http://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
- [01:09] Today’s question revolves around all the equipment that you need to carry for your first drone job
- [02:06] Is it advisable to take the Part 107 Operations course?
- [02:38] Check out Paul Aitken’s Guide to the Ultimate Drone Kit
- [05:30] Does passing the Part 107 test equip you well enough to fly out on the field?
- [06:00] How can you benefit from being a part of the Drone U community?