Today, we talk about drone jobs in real estate. Specifically, we discuss how to contact the right person at the real estate company. Furthermore, we provide some advice on pitching your services. After all, when trying to get drone jobs in real estate, you’ll want to make sure you go about it the right way. Luckily, we have a few real estate experts here at Drone U that know how realtors think, where they gather and what you can do to sell your drone services. If you’re a drone pilot trying to get real estate jobs, you won’t want to miss this episode. Fly safe!
Don’t forget, our friends at Videoblocks are currently offering a “Triple Bundle” package, which gives you full-access to copyright-free video, audio and images for only $149 per year! Make sure to check them out!
Get your questions answered: https://thedroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us really quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Site – https://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
Get your copy of “Livin’ the Drone Life” – //amzn.to/2nalUDH
Get your copy of our Part 107 Study Guide – //amzn.to/2omQatT
- [01:53] Paul shares details about forthcoming Drone U courses
- [03:12] Today we talk about drone jobs in real estate
- [04:35] Selling drone services by contacting mortgage companies and co-sponsoring realtor tours
- [05:37 ]Focusing on high profit, low maintenance areas for maximized returns
- [08:40] Marketing strategy and promotional material to land a real estate job
- [09:34] Approaching title companies to sell drone services in real estate
- [09:58] Building relationships to sell drone services to a real estate company
- [10:28] Could you land a drone job at a real estate party?