Today, we talk about drone modeling. Different from maps, models give their viewer a three-dimensional experience of a location.
Without a doubt, modeling is one of the most important skills a drone pilot can have right now. Farmers, construction companies, golf courses and real estate agencies are all hiring drone pilots to make 3D models. In addition to advertising, drone models help companies provide better services to their clients.
In order to help you understand the value of drone models, we discuss some of the industries that are using them. Additionally, we talk about how training can help you make money as a drone modeler. We hope this episode is helpful! Fly safe!
Don’t forget, our friends at Videoblocks are currently offering a “Triple Bundle” package, which gives you full-access to copyright-free video, audio and images for only $149 per year! Make sure to check them out!
Get your questions answered: http://askdroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us really quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Site – http://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
- [03:16] Today we talk about drone modeling
- [04:40] Discussing the immense potential of interactive maps in the luxury real estate market
- [05:32] What are some of the sources for getting drone modeling jobs?
- [05:48] Discussing client requirements in construction modeling
- [06:51] We talk about creating drone models for marketing purposes
- [07:14] Using drone models to market golf courses
- [08:11] Why is it a better idea to market resorts using drone models rather than videos?
- [08:52] Applications of drone modeling in agriculture
- [09:26] How can drone models help prevent fraudulent practices in disaster management?
- [11:00] Importance of visual representation while selling drone modeling services to a client
- [12:54] Discussing the creation of virtual models which results in a highly interactive experience