Today, we talk about marketing your drone modeling services. Kevin from New Jersey called in with a unique marketing idea and wanted to know if we’d ever seen anyone else do it.
Essentially, Kevin has the idea to use After Effects to edit and animate his models. It’s a great idea that could be really useful in a demo reel. While we’ve never seen anyone else do it, we have seen some interesting things done to market drone modeling services.
Luckily, Pix4D makes it easy to showcase your models in video form. In order to help you all create the best possible videos, we talk about using Pix4D to make videos from still images. Fly safe!
Don’t forget to pick up a charger from Colorado Drone Chargers. Those guys make high-quality quadchargers to help you maximize your flight time!
Get your questions answered: https://thedroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us really quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Site – https://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
Get your copy of “Livin’ the Drone Life” – //amzn.to/2nalUDH
Get your copy of our Part 107 Study Guide – //amzn.to/2omQatT
- [02:25] Today, we talk about marketing your drone modeling services
- [03:41] Is it is commercially viable to do time lapses of models?
- [04:14] Can models be showcased in video form using Pix4D?
- [05:46] Learn how you can get the highest possible resolution of your screen grabs
- [06:35] Is it possible to virtually fly through your model in real time? Are there any resources out there that let you do that?