Will you encounter glitches if you open multiple drone applications?
Today’s question is about drone applications. Can you open multiple applications while flying your drone? Is it a good idea to open a secondary drone application along with DJI Go 4?
Because some secondary Apps might be prone to glitching, you might need to have DJI Go 4 open at the same time. Will opening multiple drone applications while flying cause any problems? How does DJI Go 4 interact with these secondary applications? Does DJI Go 4 override these secondary applications? Paul also suggests a great hack for completing your mission in case you have airspace authorization from FAA, but not from DJI. How? Tune in to find out. Thanks to the caller for the question. Fly safe!
Make sure to get yourself a Drone U landing pad!
Get your questions answered: https://thedroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us really quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Site – https://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
Get your copy of “Livin’ the Drone Life” – //amzn.to/2nalUDH
Get your copy of our Part 107 Study Guide – //amzn.to/2omQatT
- [02:01] Today’s question is about having multiple drone applications open during a mapping mission
- [02:52] Why do drone pilots need to have multiple apps open?
- [03:04] Will DJI Go 4 override settings of other secondary drone applications?
- [04:45] Should you run DJI Go 4 if your secondary app is glitching?
- [05:30] Can you fly with airspace authorization from FAA but not from DJI?