Today’s question is about Airdata. Should you use Airdata, a cloud platform for storing your flight data? Should you upload your maintenance logs to Airdata? What are the benefits of using Airdata? Should you be worried about data security?
Airdata is a popular tool for analyzing flight data. Our caller is wondering if there any caveats that he should watch out for. Can Airdata help you in the event of a flyaway? Will using this tool increase your credibility and help you get more clients? Is your data safe with Airdata? Tune in to find out. We thank our caller for the question. Fly safe!
Make sure to get yourself a Drone U landing pad!
Get your questions answered: http://askdroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us really quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Site – http://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
- [01:20] Today’s question is about Airdata
- [02:53] What are some benefits of using Airdata?
- [03:11] How can Airdata help you in event of a flyaway?
- [04:06] What are some caveats that you need to be aware of before using Airdata?
- [05:30] Will using Airdata help you build credibility and get more clients?