Today’s episode is about getting rid of your old drone. How do you get rid of your old drone? Can you reuse parts of your old drone?
Our caller, Robert for Arkansas crashed his drone. And, he is looking for a convenient way to get rid of it. Should he simply trash his drone? Is it environmentally harmful to do so? And, is it possible to reuse parts of your old drone? We also provide various tips and tricks for buying a used drone. Tune in to learn more. Fly Safe!
The 2018 Drone U Fly-in is your opportunity to build community, get inspired and fly better. Get practical, hands-on flight instruction from industry’s best. Limited spots available. Reserve now!
Make sure to get yourself a Drone U landing pad!
Don’t forget to pick up a charger from Colorado Drone Chargers. These guys make high-quality quadchargers to help you maximize your flight time. Use discount code Drone U 8 to get yourself a killer deal!
Get your questions answered: http://askdroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us really quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Site – http://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
- [02:01] Today’s question is about getting rid of your old drone
- [02:56] Can you reuse parts of your old drone?
- [03:41] What is a safe way of getting rid of your drone batteries?
- [04:45] Can you dispose off your drone at a recycling center?
- [05:53] Can you find a buyer for your old drone?
- [06:49] Expert tips for buying a used drone; can you accurately check the mileage of a used drone?