Today’s episode is about flying your drone for a car dealership. How much should you charge? And, how can you get the best possible deal from your client?
Kyle, our caller is a full time videographer with a car dealership. He has an opportunity to shoot some drone footage for his boss. How much should he charge? Should he deliver a fully edited video? We discuss some strategies for negotiating a sweet deal. We thank Kyle from Ohio for the question. Fly Safe!
The 2018 Drone U Fly-in is your opportunity to build community, get inspired and fly better. Get practical, hands-on flight instruction from industry’s best. Limited spots available. Reserve now!
Make sure to get yourself a Drone U landing pad!
Don’t forget to pick up a charger from Colorado Drone Chargers. These guys make high-quality quadchargers to help you maximize your flight time. Use discount code Drone U 8 to get yourself a killer deal!
Get your questions answered: http://askdroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us really quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Site – http://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
- [02:10] Which is better – Hourly or Project based work?
- [02:20] Is it a good idea to supply edited footage to your client? How much should you charge?
- [03:07] How much should you charge for flying for a car dealership?
- [03:41] What are some of the factors that determine pricing for your drone footage?
- [03:56] Negotiation strategies to help you get fair rates as a drone pilot