Today’s episode is about getting smooth motion with your DJI drone. Can tweaking your flight settings and controls help you fly better? What are some Tips and Tricks which will help you become a better drone pilot?
Our caller just purchased a Phantom 3 Pro. However he is not happy with the way he is flying. In this episode we discuss how you can change your gain settings to fly better. We also highlight the importance of diligent practice in order to become a better pilot. Tune in to learn more. Thanks to our caller for the question. Fly Safe!
The 2018 Drone U Fly-in is your opportunity to build community, get inspired and fly better. Get practical, hands-on flight instruction from industry’s best. Limited spots available. Reserve now!
Make sure to get yourself a Drone U landing pad!
Get your questions answered: http://askdroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us really quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Site – http://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
- [01:35] Today’s question is about getting smooth motion with your DJI drone
- [02:54] How do I change the stick sensitivity settings on my DJI drone?
- [03:13] Should you consider playing around with the exponential settings?
- [04:02] Learn how to tweak your gain settings – pitch, roll , elevation and yaw
- [04:41] Highlighting the importance of practicing more and more in order to master drone flying
- [06:50] Discussing the importance of overcoming the fear of crashing your drone