Today’s episode is about DJI CrystalSky. Should you use the DJI CrystalSky for UAV mapping jobs? Can you use DJI CrystalSky with DJI GS Pro?
Our caller is wondering if he can use the DJI CrystalSky on mapping jobs. Is this a good idea? If not, why? We discuss the various reasons WHY using the DJI CrystalSky does NOT result in a more efficient workflow for drone mapping. Tune in to find out more. Fly Safe!
The 2018 Drone U Fly-in is your opportunity to build community, get inspired and fly better. Get practical, hands-on flight instruction from industry’s best. Limited spots available. Reserve now!
Make sure to get yourself a Drone U landing pad!
Also the folks at Schedudrone are offering a special discount just for Drone U listeners. Schedudrone is a great automation tool that allows you to FOCUS on your business. Use promo code drone u to get yourself a killer deal (25% off for life!) on a cool product.
Get your questions answered: http://askdroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us really quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Site – http://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
- [01:19] Learn about our cool sponsor, Schedudrone and their awesome product
- [02:36] Today’s question is about the DJI CrystalSky monitor
- [03:33] Should you use this DJI monitor for UAV mapping jobs?
- [04:43] What are some drawbacks of using this monitor?
- [05:18] Paul states his reasons for NOT using the DJI CrystalSky for UAV mapping
- [05:43] Best Practices for mapping a structure
- [06:12] Can you use DJI GS Pro with DJI CrystalSky for mapping vertical structures?
- [07:54] Watch out for the upcoming Drone U Fly-in Flash Sale!