Today’s question is about starting a drone business with a friend. What are the risks and benefits of working with a friend? Rob and Paul have some great practical advice just for YOU.
Our caller, Cam has come up with a thought provoking question today. Cam has some great opportunities lined up for him. But there is a catch. His prospective clients are also his friends. Should Cam risk his friendship going sour, and take up these projects? A difficult question that will surely elicit an emotional response from a lot of folks.
Tune in as Rob and Paul share their personal experiences. This episode is dotted with personal anecdotes that will surely help you weigh in the pros and cons of starting a drone business with your friend. Thanks to Cam for the great question. Fly Safe!
Make sure to get yourself a Drone U landing pad!
Do not forget to check out Dynnex Drones. Dynnex Drones, an authorized DJI retailer is offering some really affordable drone financing options. Use the coupon code DRONE U SAVE 25 to get 25 bucks off!
Get your questions answered: http://askdroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us really quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Site – http://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
- [01:38 ]Learn about the immense VALUE that YOU can get on becoming a Drone U member – at just $47 per month!
- [02:21] Check out Dynnex Drones for some really affordable drone financing options
- [03:31] Today’s question is about the risks and benefits of starting a drone business with a friend
- [04:33] Rob provides his take on the question
- [05:17] Paul shares his own personal experience of working with friends; we discuss the importance of setting expectations right from the get go
- [10:51] The various challenges of working with friends
- [13:53 ]What are the benefits and opportunities of working with friends?
- [14:58] Are you likely to encounter nepotism in corporations?
- [16:36] Rob shares his experience of running a business (for 16 years and counting!) with his closest friend