Today’s episode is about renewing your airspace authorization. With LAANC in place, do you really need to renew your airspace authorization? We have some great Tips just for you.
Airspace authorizations granted outside of Dronezone or LAANC are set to expire soon. So, if you are in this same boat, should you go for an airspace authorization renewal? With LAANC already launched nationwide, does renewing your airspace authorization really make sense? Have any airports been redacted from LAANC?
We dive into the nitty gritty of this topic. Tune in now to learn all there is to know about renewing your airspace authorization. Fly Safe!
Get your questions answered: http://askdroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us really quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Site – http://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
- [01:58] Learn about our forthcoming Search & Rescue class
- [02:39] Discussing Shane’s awesome SAR software, “Locate” which was recently featured on CNN
- [03:16] Is your airspace authorization expiring shortly?
- [04:30] Steps for renewing airspace authorizations availed outside Dronezone portal or LAANC
- [04:56] Can you avail a wide area or long term authorization on DroneZone?
- [05:20] What is the current status of the LAANC system?
- [06:37] Should you be extending your wide area authorization?
- [09:07] How many cities are a part of the LAANC system? Are there any cities which have been redacted from the LAANC system?
- [10:30] Get your Drone U membership for just $1! Do not miss out!