Benefits of Drones in Construction : Marketing and Monitoring Progress
In today’s show, listeners will learn why drones in construction are effective tools for marketing and monitoring on-site conditions.
On today’s episode, we answer a great question from Rua in Australia. As a business owner working mainly in real estate, Rua wants to know what services he can offer to construction companies. We talk about various jobs for drones in construction industry and talk about how to show companies the value of the services you have to offer. Thanks for the question Rua. Fly safe!
Get your questions answered: https://thedroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us really quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Site – https://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
Get your copy of “Livin’ the Drone Life” – //amzn.to/2nalUDH
Get your copy of our Part 107 Study Guide – //amzn.to/2omQatT
Check out the mapping course on our courses page – https://www.thedroneu.com/courses/
- [01:53] Today’s topic discusses the various ways in which the construction industry can benefit from using drones
- [02:42] Can construction progress be tracked using drones?
- [02:42] Should you consider taking a salaried position in a construction company as a drone videographer?
- [03:34] What are the different services that you can offer as a drone pilot to construction companies?
- [04:24] What are the potential problems that you can run into while providing construction progress reports as a drone pilot?
- [06:48] What is a creative way of using construction progress videos and photos as a marketing tool?
- [08:08] What are some of the potential issues that you might run into while submitting your drone footage deliverable to a real estate company?
- [09:29] Is it a good idea to focus on hyper lapses simultaneously while mapping a construction site?
- [12:00] What are some of the popular drone mapping applications?
- [12:58] Are larger construction companies using salaried drone pilots?