Today, we take a question from “Elmo”, who’s having trouble with a client that insists on standing over his shoulder while he flies. Many drone pilots have dealt with similar problems on the job site. We offer some advice on communicating with clients who just won’t leave you alone.
We’re also happy to announce that our newest training courses are now available! Members now have access to our Phantom 4 Pro Don’t Crash course, our Flying Over Water course and an all-new Practice Drills & Exercises course. Make sure to check them out! Fly safe!
Get your questions answered: https://thedroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us really quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Site – https://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
Get your copy of “Livin’ the Drone Life” – //amzn.to/2nalUDH
Get your copy of our Part 107 Study Guide – //amzn.to/2omQatT
- [05:10] Today’s topic is about dealing with over-intrusive clients who insist of micromanaging
- [06:50] Is it commonplace for clients to be present while a drone pilot is shooting footage?
- [06:58] What is a good way of dealing with over intrusive clients?
- [07:03] What is a great way of understanding requirements of a new client?
- [08:11] Hear Paul and Rob as they play client and drone pilot, and learn how to deal with over intrusive clients.
- [10:45] How do you ensure creative freedom as a drone pilot while dealing with obtrusive clients?