Today we take a question from Mike in Illinois. Mike wants to know if he should the Osmo Plus is a better investment than the original Osmo. We talk about the pros and cons of each model, touching on points like value and functionality. Either way, the Osmo is an extremely valuable tool that can be used as an alternative to drones in situations where flight is prohibited. Thanks for the question Mike! Keep the questions coming everyone! Fly safe!
Get your questions answered: https://thedroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us really quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Site – https://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
Get your copy of “Livin’ the Drone Life” – //amzn.to/2nalUDH
Get your copy of our Part 107 Study Guide – //amzn.to/2omQatT
Check out Paul’s YouTube Video, “Five Unique Ways to Use an Osmo” – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppR6n8kqbbY
- [01:33] Today’s topic is about comparing the pros and cons of the Osmo Plus and Osmo
- [02:20] Discussing the pros and cons of the Osmo Plus
- [02:31] Is the zoom on the Osmo Plus easy to use?
- [03:12] What are some of the great features with regards to control, exposure and operation?
- [03:59] What are some of the benefits of the Osmo Plus?
- [04:24] What are the some of the creative ways in ways you can use a Osmo?
- [04:47] Find out why the Osmo has such great stabilization while shooting footage
- [05:41] Is the Osmo a good tool for someone with poor dexterity?
- [06:55] Can the Osmo Pro be controlled from afar with your phone?
- [07:47] Can I have zoom on my Osmo Pro?
- [08:42] Is the stabilization on an Alpha 6500 as good as an Osmo?
- [09:21] Paul talks about how DroneU Elite and the DroneU Fly-in are testament that the DroneU classes work so well
- [10:21] Paul talks about some of the topics that he would like to discuss on Ask DroneU
- [11:18] When client visualization and client deliverables are not in sync, is generating actionable data an issue on mapping missions?
- [11:57] Is it possible to find the Fenn treasure using a hyperspectral sensor?