On today’s episode, we speculate about the rumors around DJI’s Osmo 2 and Mavic Pro 2, supposedly coming out soon. Additionally, we talk about the FAA’s newest regulations. We outline what “Temporary Restricted Areas” might mean for drone pilots and the industry in general. An episode dedicated to TRAs is coming soon but you can find more information here in the meantime. Fly safe everyone!
Get your questions answered: https://thedroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us really quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Site – https://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
Get your copy of “Livin’ the Drone Life” – //amzn.to/2nalUDH
Get your copy of our Part 107 Study Guide – //amzn.to/2omQatT
- [01:28] What are “Temporary Restricted Areas”, and what is their purpose?
- [02:20] Which documentation due I refer to for information on “Temporary Restricted Areas”?
- [02:53] Does the government have authority to shoot down a drone flying over a military base?
- [06:50] How well is drone law implemented in Canada at the moment?
- [08:18] Learn more about the new Osmo 2 camera that DJI is coming out with shortly.
- [08:50] Is it true that DJI is coming out with a New Mavic Pro 2? Listen to find out more about the rumored capabilities of this new bird.