On today’s episode, we talk about using Facebook Live to market your drone business. Caleb from Dallas wants to know if, and how, this is possible. We discuss why Facebook Live is a powerful marketing tool and talk about some of the ways you can use it to showcase your company’s drone services. Thanks for the question Caleb! Fly safe!
Get your questions answered: https://thedroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us really quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Site – https://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
Get your copy of “Livin’ the Drone Life” – //amzn.to/2nalUDH
Get your copy of our Part 107 Study Guide – //amzn.to/2omQatT
- [02:07] Today’s topic discusses the different ways in which Facebook Live can be used to market your drone business
- [03:07] How can you “Facebook Live” from your business page?
- [03:18] Can you use “Facebook Live” by connecting your phone to your drone?
- [03:43] What is the benefit of showcasing your drone services on Facebook Live?
- [03:43] How can you effectively engage viewers while showcasing your drone services on Facebook Live?
- [05:30] How do you ensure that audio quality of your “Facebook Live” video is not affected by the noise of the drone?
- [06:58] Is it a good idea to have a Visual Observer if you are using Facebook Live?