Drone Props – Everything You Need to Know
Today’s show is about drone props. What are some of the telltale signs which help you determine that it’s time to change your propellers?
Our caller for today, Kit has come up with a question that has not been asked on ADU before. Kit is wondering whether the newly-designed drone props are superior and have a longer life span compared to their predecessors.
You will learn how to determine the life of your props by listening to the sound generated by your drone. Additionally, we also compare Phantom and Mavic props in today’s show. Tune in for some excellent drone maintenance tips. Fly Safe!
Get Your Biggest and Most Common Drone Certificate Questions Answered by Downloading this FREE Part 107 PDF
Make sure to get yourself the all-new Drone U landing pad!
Get your questions answered: https://thedroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is to subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us real quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Become a Drone U Member. Access to over 30 courses, great resources, and our incredible community.
Site – https://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
- [02:05] If you want to master a lucrative, niche skill-set, you might want to check out our training’s on solar inspections
- [04:08] What are some of the biggest benefits of using a Drone U landing pad?
- [04:51] Today’s question is all about drone props
- [07:52] Are the new Phantom props much better in comparison to the Mavic props?
- [08:38] A telltale sign to help you determine that it’s time to change your drone props
- [09:17] How to visually inspect your drone props and some expert tips for buying a used drone
- [10:11] Do the newer drones have a longer propeller life?
- [11:28] 9450 props vs newer props – which is the better option for drone pilots?