Today we have the privilege to welcome Joel Holland from Video Blocks (https://www.videoblocks.com/drone) to the show. We think you’ll be really excited about their site and what you can do with it. Even cooler…as a Drone U listener you get a membership discount! Check it out and get a FREE 7 day trial here: https://www.videoblocks.com/drone. Thanks for joining us, and fly safe!
Get your questions answered: https://thedroneu.com/.
Tell us what you think of the our show. We listen and tweak often. So please leave a review on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Download the Periscope app and watch our “pre-show” about 5 minutes before the live podcast (@THEdroneU).
Watch Ask Drone U live by visiting our Facebook page (link below).
Site – https://www.thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
- [1:09] Today’s topic
- [1:56] Interview with Joel Holland from Videoblocks
- [2:30 ] How did Videoblocks start
- [3:57] concept behind Videoblocks
- [5:41] Size of Videoblocks, contributors and their earnings
- [6:16] Other sites where stock footage is being sold
- [7:03] Average contributor earning and details of hot selling clips.
- [10:05] Duration of your clip and desired quality of your clips
- [10:31] How soon is 4K going to be the standard
- [11:36] Paul explains one reason why to chose an Inspire over the Phantom4
- [13:51] Using FPV Googles
- [15:02] Quick summary on Videoblocks.com
- [16:42] Listening to a preview before buying on audioblocks.com / videoblocks.com
- [17:11] Searching audio on audioblocks.com
- [19:11] How did Videoblocks get started
- [24:36] Signing up on videoblocks.com
- [25:13] Connecting with Joel Holland on LinkedIn