Great question today that we are tackling based on a message we got through our Facebook page. Hope we can help by encouraging those of you who may be struggling through this competitive market. Winston Churchill once said, “Success is not final. Failure is not fatal. It’s the courage to continue that counts.” Be courageous! Fly safe!
Get your questions answered: https://thedroneu.com/.
Tell us what you think of the our show. We listen and tweak often. So please leave a review on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Download the Periscope app and watch our “pre-show” about 5 minutes before the live podcast (@THEdroneU).
Watch Ask Drone U live by visiting our Facebook page (link below).
Site – https://www.thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
- [3:48] Why is it tough to work with Realtors and in Real Estate
- [6:38] Alternate routes to making money through your drone footage
- [8:08] Being ready to face challenges and rejection
- [8:28] The most important quality that one should have to succeed.
- [12:39] Understanding the cost/ maintenance quadrant
- [13:05] Summary of keys to success