Another great business question today from Nathan in Washington state. We recently talked about what to get if you have $10K to start a drone business. Now we narrow that down to $2,500. Hope we can help you and everyone else out, Nathan. Good luck, and fly safe!
Get your questions answered: http://askdroneu.com/.
Tell us what you think of the our show. We listen and tweak often. So please leave a review on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Download the Periscope app and watch our “pre-show” about 5 minutes before the live podcast (@THEdroneU).
Watch Ask Drone U live by visiting our Facebook page (link below).
Site – https://www.thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
- [0:46] Today’s question
- [3:57] Paul’s response to today’s question
- [5:45] Getting a set up that lets you bring ‘IN’ to your business
- [7:46] Setting aside money for your Insurance
- [8:35] Paul’s response to equipments – Sony A6300
- [9:57] Shooting in 4K
- [11:08] Paul’s kit for shooting wedding
- [13:48] Possible system with $2500 budget
- [15:58] Workflow suggestion from Paul
- [17:45] Annual membership contest