Tim in Illinois brings us the question today, and it’s about carrying on you Inspire 1 batteries. Thanks for joining us today. Fly safe!
Get your questions answered: https://thedroneu.com/.
Tell us what you think of the our show. We listen and tweak often. So please leave a review on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Download the Periscope app and watch our “pre-show” about 5 minutes before the live podcast (@THEdroneU).
Watch Ask Drone U live by visiting our Facebook page (link below).
Site – https://www.thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
- [3:06] Today’s question
- [4:11] Paul explains the difference between TB 47 and 48
- [5:47] What the FAA has to say about batteries
- [6:53] Differentiating between the batteries at the checks
- [9:17] Is it a legitimate problem carrying the batteries?
- [13:17] Summary of response.
- [13:56] How production companies work around with transporting equipment