In today’s show we discuss FAA’s policy with regards to traveling with drone batteries. Is it really safe to travel with your drone batteries?
Tim in Illinois brings us the question today, and it’s about carrying on you Inspire 1 batteries. Thanks for joining us today. Fly safe!
Get your questions answered: https://thedroneu.com/.
Tell us what you think of the our show. We listen and tweak often. So please leave a review on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Download the Periscope app and watch our “pre-show” about 5 minutes before the live podcast (@THEdroneU).
Watch Ask Drone U live by visiting our Facebook page (link below).
Site – https://www.thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
- [3:06] Today’s question is about traveling with drone batteries
- [4:11] Paul explains the difference between TB 47 and 48
- [5:47] What is the FAA’s and TSA’s policy with regards to drone batteries?
- [6:53] Differentiating between the drone batteries at the checks
- [9:17] Is it a legitimate problem carrying the batteries?
- [13:17] Summary of response
- [13:56] How do production companies transport drone equipment?