Another great question today coming to us from Jonathan, a fellow pilot frustrated with the competitive nature of the drone photography market. We offer some advice on understanding the value of your skills and building your drone business around services that customers can’t get anywhere else.
We’ll do our best to help you stand out and grow. Let us know how else we can help you. Fly safe, and good luck!
Get your questions answered: https://thedroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us really quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Site – https://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
Get your copy of “Livin’ the Drone Life” – //amzn.to/2nalUDH
Get your copy of our Part 107 Study Guide – //amzn.to/2omQatT
- [02:17] Today’s question about being successful in an intensely competitive drone market
- [03:17] Is it wise to offer cheap and low-end services in the drone market
- [03:47] Which market segment should you target as a drone pilot
- [04:35] Tips and Tricks to be successful in the drone market
- [05:40] Dealing with stress and competition as a drone operator
- [07:07] Strategies to provide more value added services in the drone market