Daniel in Rochester, NY calls in to ask if his FAA authorization is transferable to another pilot, as long as he’s on site. We answer his question and talk about how a membership with DroneU can make sharing FAA authorizations easier. For more info about obtaining airspace authorization, click here. Thanks for the question, Daniel! Fly safe!
Get your questions answered: http://askdroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us really quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
- [01:35] Today’s topic is about whether FAA authorizations and waivers can be shared or transferred to another pilot
- [02:33] Paul answers today’s question
- [02:45] Caveats for sharing or transferring FAA authorizations and waivers
- [03:13] What is a precondition to validate a FAA authorization and waiver?
- [03:34] How can being a Drone U member help you share airspace authorizations?