How do I make more engaging real estate drone videos?
How do you stand out in a tough market like real estate videography? We share some excellent Tips & Tricks which will help drone pilots elevate their real estate drone videos from ordinary to extraordinary.
Pilots often have trouble making engaging content when shooting drone footage for real estate. The goal of shooting real estate footage, after all, should be to hook your audience in and get them to watch until the end.
This episode is all about creating the best drone videos for real estate. We talk about various shooting and editing techniques you can use to create the best real estate videos.
Thanks to Dirk in San Antonio for today’s question. Fly safe!
Get your questions answered: https://thedroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us really quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Site – https://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
Get your copy of “Livin’ the Drone Life” – //amzn.to/2nalUDH
Get your copy of our Part 107 Study Guide – //amzn.to/2omQatT
Get access to all Drone U courses – https://www.thedroneu.com/courses/
- [01:54] Today’s topic is about the various ways via which you can make your real estate drone videos more engaging
- [04:22] Learn to tailor your real estate drone videos depending on your audience and real estate segment
- [04:56] Tips and tricks to shoot luxury homes
- [05:20] Learn how adding obstacles will help you make more engaging real estate drone videos
- [05:46] What is a recommended length of a real estate video for a sub $800,000 home?
- [06:05] Some information about the upcoming Drone U class on interactive mapping. Learn how interactive mapping can help you engage your customers better
- [07:00] Can you have your real estate drone video critiqued at Drone U?
- [07:42] Learn how quick transitions in your drone footage can result in higher viewer engagement
- [08:20] Tips and tricks to “play with the light” and get great drone footage
- [10:36] Learn how to enhance your real estate videography by incorporating architectural facets
- [11:09] Some background information about our extensive Drone U courses