How to Buy a Quality Used Drone and Get Good Bang for the Buck
Today’s episode is all about buying used DJI drones. Listen to this episode and avoid wasting your money buy purchasing a poor quality drone.
We got a call from Rob in Florida, who wants to know if we’d buy used DJI drones for ourselves. Obviously, buying pre-used drones can be a great way to save money but also comes with a certain amount of risk. Is the risk worth it? We discuss the things that can go wrong when buying used equipment and talk about ways to find reliable sources of used DJI drones. Thanks for the question, Rob! Fly safe!
Get your questions answered: https://thedroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us really quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Site – https://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
Get your copy of “Livin’ the Drone Life” – //amzn.to/2nalUDH
Get your copy of our Part 107 Study Guide – //amzn.to/2omQatT
- [01:32] Paul provides some information regarding Drone U’s upcoming subject tracking class
- [03:42] Today we discuss the various risks that come with buying used drones, and attempt to answer whether it is worthwhile buying one
- [04:55] What are some of the things that can go wrong while purchasing a drone?
- [05:32] Is there any agency which can thoroughly check drones?
- [06:36] Paul provides contact information for Kyle, a Drone U member who repairs drones
- [09:00] Can you expect good service from the DJI Care Refresh program?