2018 is sure to be an exciting year for the drone industry. With new technology debuting all the time and constant innovations in the way drones are being used by consumers and businesses, it appears that we have a lot to look forward to.
Can we expect to see the Phantom 5 within the next few months? What about the X9? How are the FAA laws and waiver processes going to change in the coming year? While we don’t know for sure, we do have some speculations. Tune in to hear Paul and Rob discuss the drone industry trends of 2018. Fly safe!
Get your questions answered: https://thedroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us really quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Site – https://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
Get your copy of “Livin’ the Drone Life” – //amzn.to/2nalUDH
Get your copy of our Part 107 Study Guide – //amzn.to/2omQatT
- [03:06] Today, we speculate about technology trends for 2018
- [03:43] Is the new Phantom 5 on the way?
- [04:02] We talk about Sony’s new AI drone; how can increasing AI capabilities help perform drone jobs more efficiently?
- [05:47] Discussing how FAA is trying to be more efficient with the introduction of DroneZone
- [06:40] Will drones be used for home security in 2018?
- [07:37] What is the likelihood of Amazon using a drone based delivery system in 2018?
- [10:46] Will we see more companies coming up with their own drone divisions in 2018?
- [11:31] We talk about the impressive warehouse logistics drone that was displayed at CES
- [12:35] Will we witness the usage of unmanned flying taxis anytime soon?
- [13:31] We talk about FAA’s stringent requirements for their new recency test