Today’s question is about the SplashDrone. Should you buy this waterproof drone? How does the SplashDrone compare to the Phantom 3? Is the SplashDrone a good drone for subject tracking?
The idea of a waterproof drone is intriguing to many. But, is the SplashDrone really waterproof? Is camera quality on par with the best? What about payload delivery mechanism and ease of use? Tune in to find out if you should really consider buying this drone. Thanks to Ken for the question. Fly safe!
Make sure to get yourself a Drone U landing pad!
Get your questions answered: http://askdroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us really quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Site – http://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
- [01:41] Today’s question is about Swellpro’s SplashDrone
- [03:18] Should you use the SplashDrone instead of a PhantomPro?
- [03:57] Has there been a significant improvement in the new SplashDrone when compared to the older model?
- [04:34] Why should you use a CrystalSky monitor when flying your drone over water?
- [07:57] Can you use the SplashDrone for fishing?