Today, we talk about realtors hiring unlicensed drone operators. What is an effective way of dealing with these realtors? How can you market your services and compete against illegal drone operators?
Real estate is a tough segment for drone pilots. And understandably, our caller today is frustrated as he tries to break into this segment. How can you compete against unlicensed drone operators offering dirt cheap services? How do you deal with realtors with zero respect for the law?
We discuss various sales and marketing tips for standing out in this tough market. Is it wise to undermine your competition while marketing your services? And, in the worst scenario, should you consider complaining to the FAA or the National Association of Realtors? Tune in to find out. Fly safe!
Make sure to get yourself a Drone U landing pad!
Get your questions answered: http://askdroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us really quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Site – http://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
- [01:40] Today’s question is about dealing with realtors hiring unlicensed drone operators
- [03:37] Discussing the current frustrating trend of realtors hiring illegal UAS operators
- [09:39] What are some ways of dealing with unethical realtors?
- [11:07] How can Drone U help you deal with unethical realtors?
- [12:41] Should you call the local FAA office if you come across a realtor hiring unlicensed drone pilots?
- [14:10] How can the National Association of Realtors (NAR) help you deal with unethical realtors?
- [15:33] Can a realtor afford a licensed drone pilot’s fees?
- [16:16] Does well-shot drone footage hold great value for realtors?
- [18:47] Is it wise to badmouth your competition while marketing your drone services?