Today’s question is about using a hydrogen fuel cell in an industrial drone. Is it economically and logistically feasible to use hydrogen fuel cells in your drone?
Ken from NJ has come up with a great question today. He is researching the use of hydrogen fuel cells in drones. Is it really viable to use a hydrogen fuel cell in your drone? How do you refuel a hydrogen fuel cell? Do current regulations permit the shipping of gas containers? Tune in to find out if it is really possible to use this alternative source of energy. Fly Safe!
The 2018 Drone U Fly-in is your opportunity to build community, get inspired and fly better. Get practical, hands-on flight instruction from industry’s best. Limited spots available. Reserve now!
Make sure to get yourself a Drone U landing pad!
Get your questions answered: https://thedroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us really quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Site – https://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
Get your copy of “Livin’ the Drone Life” – //amzn.to/2nalUDH
Get your copy of our Part 107 Study Guide – //amzn.to/2omQatT
- [00:47] Paul shares details about the forthcoming Drone U Fly-in
- [01:26] Today’s question is about using hydrogen fuel cell technology to power an industrial drone
- [04:27] What are the regulations with regards to shipping gas containers?
- [05:27] Is it feasible to ship gas containers?
- [05:58] Are there professional companies who specialize in gas transportation?