Our caller, Terry is facing a dilemma which is common among small business owners. Terry has gotten his Phantom 4 Pro and is working on his Part 107. And is confused about what to do next. How can he organize his thoughts?
To get your small business off the ground, it is important to figure out your “why” and then your “how”. You will also learn some great Tips and Tricks for working “on” your small business rather than “in” your small business. Tune in now. Thanks to the caller for the question. Fly Safe!
The 2018 Drone U Fly-in is your opportunity to build community, get inspired and fly better. Get practical, hands-on flight instruction from industry’s best. Limited spots available. Reserve now!
Make sure to get yourself a Drone U landing pad!
Get your questions answered: http://askdroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us really quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Site – http://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
- [01:03] Today’s question is about kick-starting your drone business
- [02:12] Rob talks about the importance of figure out your “why”
- [04:02] Paul talks about the importance of planning and organizing your thoughts
- [05:07] Discussing the importance of working “on” your business rather than “in” your business
- [06:25] Paul recommends, “Traction” for those wanting to kick-start their business